Antique Furniture/Drop leaf table

Top view
Top view  

Lot and patent numbers
Lot and patent numbers  
I have a drop leaf table I recieved a long time ago and would like to know the wood type, value, and when it may have been made. I have a few photos.
Thank you for your time.

Hi Donna,

I am not sure about how long ago you received this table but in judging
the photo of the underneath construction I feel the table is not that old.
It very well could have been made in the 1970's.

It is a veneered Mahogany table and not from a high-end furniture manufacturer
judging by it structural construction methods. There are no archival information
to arrive at a makers name. This is why finer furniture usually has a
makers label unlike this table.

For a value I would say $$ the range.

Best Wishes.

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.