Antique Furniture/Drop leaf table

Question
Top view
Top view  

Lot and patent numbers
Lot and patent numbers  
Hello,
I have a drop leaf table I recieved a long time ago and would like to know the wood type, value, and when it may have been made. I have a few photos.
Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hi Donna,

I am not sure about how long ago you received this table but in judging
the photo of the underneath construction I feel the table is not that old.
It very well could have been made in the 1970's.

It is a veneered Mahogany table and not from a high-end furniture manufacturer
judging by it structural construction methods. There are no archival information
to arrive at a makers name. This is why finer furniture usually has a
makers label unlike this table.

For a value I would say $350.to$450.is the range.

Best Wishes.

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III