Antique Furniture/End table or nightstand.... Not sure

Question
Table
Table  

Wing
Wing  
This was my mothers.  She received it from her aunt 40+ years ago.  I have no idea when my great aunt received it but I know it was in her home when I was a child.  (I am 55). I have looked and can find no marking/name/label.  I have asked and can find no one with an answer.  What is it called and what is it valued at?   Thanks!!

Answer
Hi Corinne,

From what I am able to see in your photos what you have is commonly referred to
as a work table. It appears to have been made in the late 1920's to 1930's..
The original style was used for keeping such items as ladies sewing articles in.

With all the furniture that was made in this country it is impossible to provide
a makers name.

Being familiar wit this style of table in it's antique form what I can tell you
is that it is not of high quality construction.

Therefore I place a value of $250. to $275 on it.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III