Antique Furniture/Hale furniture

Hale table
Hale table  
Hale furniture chair
Hale furniture chair  
QUESTION: My sweet old aunt has this table and chairs from Hale Company. She wants to know the age and approximate value.
She can not remember when she bought this set, but it previously belonged to a neighbor friend. The buffet ( in the background)  does not seem to match the table and chairs.
Thank you for any help you can give me,

ANSWER: please use the followup function and post a picture, a clear picture of the hale label

Hale Furniture
Hale Furniture  
QUESTION: Picture of label.
Thank you!

Hale has been in business from 1907 to the present.  Since this is a colonial revival style it is diffiult to determine age exactly without seeing construction techniques but based on the nuances of style   I would place this around 1950-80.

as to value, it is well made and of super style.

table 650, chairs 65 each and sideboard at 450.
these would be shop pricing.

hope this is what you needed.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.