Antique Furniture/Imperial Mahogany Furniture Set

Question
tea cart
tea cart  

hutch
hutch  
I have several pieces of furniture that was grandmother from the Imperial Furniture Co in grand Rapids and am trying to establish a rough estimate.  Most pieces show some wear and tear from normal use.  The set includes: A coffee top with a small burn in the leather top, 2 end tables, and the hutch (has a crack in one piece of glass) with a flip down desk, a drum table (is number #123)and dining table set has four chairs, plus one captain's chair and 2 additional leaves.
I only could attach 2 images.

Answer
Hi Kelly,

Unfortunately condition issues effect the values of your pieces.

The breakfront with what is refereed to as a Butlers Secretary
has a value of $350. - $400. The Coffee Table with a burn would be
$50. - $75. End tables would be $50. - $75. each. Drum Table $75.- $100.
A Dining Table at $300. $400. depending o the design, Chairs at $35. - $45. ea.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III