Antique Furniture/Imperial Mahogany Furniture Set

tea cart
tea cart  

I have several pieces of furniture that was grandmother from the Imperial Furniture Co in grand Rapids and am trying to establish a rough estimate.  Most pieces show some wear and tear from normal use.  The set includes: A coffee top with a small burn in the leather top, 2 end tables, and the hutch (has a crack in one piece of glass) with a flip down desk, a drum table (is number #123)and dining table set has four chairs, plus one captain's chair and 2 additional leaves.
I only could attach 2 images.

Hi Kelly,

Unfortunately condition issues effect the values of your pieces.

The breakfront with what is refereed to as a Butlers Secretary
has a value of $350. - $400. The Coffee Table with a burn would be
$50. - $75. End tables would be $50. - $75. each. Drum Table $75.- $100.
A Dining Table at $300. $400. depending o the design, Chairs at $35. - $45. ea.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.