Antique Furniture/Ladies nursing rocker

Question
Rocker
Rocker  

Rocker. Sideview
Rocker. Sideview  
I am trying to find out information about this nursing chair. It was my grandmother's. I tried to use it when my kids were babies but it squeaked so much they couldn't fall asleep!! Now, I need to either fix it so they can use it for their children or sell it. What do you think the value is??? Thanks, Linda

Answer
Hi Linda,

You need to understand there were millions of pieces of furniture made  over the
years and not many have documentation. Only the more important pieces are able
to be traced.

This simple rocker does not have a traceable history and its value is perhaps
$20. to $25. Perhaps it has more sentimental value than its worth.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www,americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III