Antique Furniture/Leonardo writing desk

Question
desk
desk  

insignia
insignia  
I inherited a desk from my mother in law. It has the Leonardo Furniture insignia in the drawer, and is in good condition except for surface scratches and dents. It has a glass top. My daughter wants to sell it, but we are unsure what price to put on it. All advice would be much appreciated. I enclose photos.
Thank you for your time,
Lone

Answer
Hi Lone,

Viewing your photos it appears that the entire desk has finish issues.
As it sits I feel the value is $250. to $275. to an interested party.
Keep in mind that this is not a high quality brand  of furniture.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteeriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III