Antique Furniture/Table by the Robbins Table Company

Question
Table w/insets
Table w/insets  

Chairs
Chairs  
Hello,
My Grandparents left me a Dining room table and 6 chairs. I did see that the table says The Robbins Table Company underneath.
The table has 4 original leaflets and transforms from a round table to a quite large oblong table. I believe the chairs were purchased at the same time as the table but I could be wrong. Please help me figure out what I have. Thx for the Help!

Answer
Hi Jason,

While viewing the photo of the chairs  can see that they were made out
of quarter sawn Oak, but I am not sure what the table  is made from.
Also I am unable to see if the table has had refinishing work due to
the variation in color which would determine it's value.

I will give you a range on the table of $350. to $500. and the chairs
at $35. to $45. each. I am not able to confirm if the chairs were
made by Robbins as well due to lack of archival information.

Best Wishes,

George E.  Harrison III
www.ammericanainteriors.ccom/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III