Antique Furniture/Table by the Robbins Table Company

Table w/insets
Table w/insets  

My Grandparents left me a Dining room table and 6 chairs. I did see that the table says The Robbins Table Company underneath.
The table has 4 original leaflets and transforms from a round table to a quite large oblong table. I believe the chairs were purchased at the same time as the table but I could be wrong. Please help me figure out what I have. Thx for the Help!

Hi Jason,

While viewing the photo of the chairs  can see that they were made out
of quarter sawn Oak, but I am not sure what the table  is made from.
Also I am unable to see if the table has had refinishing work due to
the variation in color which would determine it's value.

I will give you a range on the table of $350. to $500. and the chairs
at $35. to $45. each. I am not able to confirm if the chairs were
made by Robbins as well due to lack of archival information.

Best Wishes,

George E.  Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.