Antique Furniture/Weiman end tables

Table top
Table top  

Side view
Side view  
I would like to know the value of these tables.  They were purchased at a yard sale.  They were the gentleman's mother's and he had them in the attic for about 30 years.  The mark on the bottom of the table is stamped in a circular design " Weiman Heirloom Quality tables--920-1722--there was also a Roman numeral V on the underneath side of the table. The feet have small metal casters. The design on the table appears to be in gold.  The top on one table has some cracking and blemishes, but the other table does not.  I was told this was due to how they were stored in the attic.  Another question -- Is there anything I can do to repair the top?  I was told it was leather???  I have attached two photos, but can send more if needed.  Thank you

the tops are probably not leather but an impregnated canvas made to look like leather.

use antique mahogany Briwax to was the entire table and tops.  the results may surprise you.

a shop price on these would be right around 125 each if the condition is good.

from the 1940-50s.

hope this is what you needed

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.