Antique Furniture/White Furniture of Mebane Twin Beds

Question
Twin Bed Frames
Twin Bed Frames  

Twin Bed Label
Twin Bed Label  
Hi, Bob -- I hope you're doing well. I had a windfall this weekend. I picked up some French Provincial bedroom pieces that were made by the White Furniture Company of Mebane NC. These first couple photos show the twin bed frames. I know that White manufactured high quality furniture, but I'd appreciate any additional info you can provide. For instance, how old are they? Are these rare pieces? What would be their value today? -- and any other info I'm not asking. I'm including the label attached to the bed frame.

Answer
not rare, manufactured pieces hardly ever are.  But still good and well made.  This FP style was very popular in the 50-80s, so a lot of it was manufactured by hundreds of companies, some of it was good and some of it was junk, yours is good..  usually painted white or off white often with gold striping in some of the groves. I cant answer what you dont ask so I am at a bit of a loss there.  is that cane in the headboards and if so it is intact?

ass to retail market value, twin beds sell better than standard double beds.
price at 375-425 each in a shop.  however, if they are 3/4 size price will be lower.

Antique Furniture

robert klein