Antique Furniture/Campaign China Cab. - W. Michigan Furniture Co.

Campaign China Cabinet
Campaign China Cabinet  

I cannot find anything other than the history of W. Michigan Furn. Co. This is a piece I found in a hoarders estate sale. I can probobly get it for about $150-$200, because they just need it gone. Have any thoughts on cost,year, or model? I am a woodworking engineer, and engineer alot of furniture, but....

(2) Center doors open to (3) 3 pull out drawers on a wood undermount slide system. Drawers are dovetailed @ front only. All original hardware is in tact. I am not sure how the top was attached, because i could not pull it out.But, it was not attached to the underside of cabinet top.

I am not sure if this is something id like to keep in my new home, or to try and make a profit off of it. Any information would be of great value. Thank you!

Hi Danny,

I wish I could give you more information for the company that made the breakfront
but there is no information available. That is usually the case on lower end furniture.

I place a  value of $400. to $450. on the piece. I find that pieces like this are
not a big sale these days.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.