Antique Furniture/"depression era" dining set, maybe...

Question
1
1  

2
2  
I found this furniture at a local thrift store...  They keep lowering the price and it is down to $400.00 for the 8 piece set including 4 chairs.  It is dusty, but mostly in decent condition.  I am guessing that it is from the 1920s or 1930s from looking online over the last 2 weeks and comparing photos.

Answer
Hi Benjamin,

Most likely these Jacobean style pieces were made in the 1920's when the style was quite popular.

In todays world it is the complete opposite and is the reason why the price keeps
dropping due to lack of interest. I would not part with my $400. for the set.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III