Antique Furniture/Dresser drawer replacement knobs and pulls

Question
Original hardware
Original hardware  

Original hardware
Original hardware  
I am refinishing my grandmothers dresser. It is in pretty bad shape and the only name I came make out in the drawer is White fine furniture company. The dresser is missing one pull and one knob. Where can I look on line to find replacements for these? I would like to keep the hardware that is on it if I can find another knob and pull if possible.

Answer
find specific matching hardware is a very time consuming endeavor and often doomed to failure.  having said that you would google antique replacement hardware but i would need to see the piece of furniture (picture) to give you a date range in which to search.  appears to be 1920s.  you may have to have one made to match.  anyone that does brass or bronze casting can make one for you.

use the followup function and post a picture of the whole piece.

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein