Antique Furniture/Dresser drawer replacement knobs and pulls

Original hardware
Original hardware  

Original hardware
Original hardware  
I am refinishing my grandmothers dresser. It is in pretty bad shape and the only name I came make out in the drawer is White fine furniture company. The dresser is missing one pull and one knob. Where can I look on line to find replacements for these? I would like to keep the hardware that is on it if I can find another knob and pull if possible.

find specific matching hardware is a very time consuming endeavor and often doomed to failure.  having said that you would google antique replacement hardware but i would need to see the piece of furniture (picture) to give you a date range in which to search.  appears to be 1920s.  you may have to have one made to match.  anyone that does brass or bronze casting can make one for you.

use the followup function and post a picture of the whole piece.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.