Antique Furniture/Dresser Set

Question
Sticker on Back
Sticker on Back  

Chest of Drawers
Chest of Drawers  
Hello,
I recently acquired a dresser and chest of drawers set with the markings TCF Co. on the back. I was told it was her grandfather's piece, most likely purchased in the 60s. She said it is solid wood, though it is possible that the bottom of drawers may not be (not too sure). The only marking on the pieces is a faded sticker on the back. I have been unable to find anything online, other than to be told that it is not Tell City Chair Co. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Answer
this is a mahogany veneered piece in the federal style manufactured around 1940.

i will keep looking and hopefully find the name of the t c f co.

if you will notice that the flame grain in the drawer fronts all match, this is a good thing as it would have been more expensive to manufacture that a straight grain.

thanks hope this helps.

Antique Furniture

robert klein