Antique Furniture/Hale Chair with Caning

Hale Chair with Caning
Hale Chair with Caning  

Hale Label
Hale Label  
Re-sending as I messed up the attachments.  I would like to know the age and value (if any other than sentimental) of this Hale chair.  Label is 1662-5R.

Hi Susan,

Your  chair is a mass produced factory chair of no great importance.
It was most likely made in the 1950's and not a great interpretation of
an early Windsor Chair with a Rush Seat.

Value of $25.-$35. dollars.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.