Antique Furniture/Kindel Grand Rapids Dresser

Kindel Dresser
Kindel Dresser  

kindel dresser brand
kindel dresser brand  
Hi there, I am wondering what this piece is worth. It is in great shape and all the drawers work very well. The first drawer even has two dividers so there are 3 compartments in it. Any idea as to how much this is worth and when it was made? Thank you!

Hi Marni,

Your chest was most likely made in the early 1940's. As far as value is concerned,
pieces made by Kindel prior to their association with the Winterthur Museum in 1982
are not so desirable.

I place a value of $250. to $275. on the chest.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.