Antique Furniture/Kittinger buffet/server value

Kittinger buffet
Kittinger buffet  

Logo stamped into drawer
Logo stamped into draw  
Thank you very much for any information you can give regarding this Kittinger buffet I have.  I have attached a picture (I hope).

Hi Hilda,

What you have is a Kittinger Buffet that was made in the 1940's in the Regency style.

While pieces like this should command higher pricing it is the Colonial Williamsburg
pieces that attract interest in the marketplace today.

Since your piece appears to be in good condition I would place a value of $1,000. to
$1,250. on it.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.