Antique Furniture/Louis XV chair?

chair 1
chair 1  

chair 2 carving
chair 2 carving  
We got this chair recently and am trying to get more detail/value on it. Google image search is telling us it's a Louis XV style chair. What's your take? Thanks!

it is a louis 15 style chair but is not a period chair, meaning it was made later into the 1900-1930s.

these sell at 125-150 depending on the shop

dont really know what you want to know from the question, coue you be a little more specific.

use the followup function to repost

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.