Antique Furniture/Musty smell in "antique" furniture

Question
Hello. I have a Sligh dresser that my daughter bought. It has a musty smell that transfers to clothes stored in it. I have tried many methods of cleaning, to no avail.  I have it in my guest room but don't really want my guests to put their clothes in it because of the odor. Please kindly let me know if you have good suggestions. Thank you very much.

Answer
what have you tried and have you cleaned all surfaces even the unfinished and unseen ones?

often bagging the furniture with activated charcoal for 2-3 weeks helps.  or, you could have someone put it in an ozone chamber.  wate and fire cleanup  companies usually have the ozone chambers.

Antique Furniture

robert klein