Antique Furniture/table

Question
table
table  
My friend found this table at a thrift store.  The label inside the drawer is very clear, CC Carty, Frederick, MD.  Do you have any idea what this table would have been used for?  thanks!  The side semi-circles habe tins that can be removed.

Answer
Table was made 1920-40 and is a coffee table with side wells.  This was not an uncommon design at the time when trying to combine a game table and coffee table for multiple use.  the company was a retailer at this time in history.

use antique mahogany Briwax on the table and leather.  you will like the results.

Antique Furniture

robert klein