Antique Furniture/Table and chairs

I hope I am not out of line.  I am pretty sure these are not valuable, but I was wondering what a fair price is.

Hi Lisa,

Your are absolutely correct, they are not of any great value. If you look at the
seat on the chair you will see that it is made up from multiple glued boards rather
than from a single board as original Windsor chair we made.

The set was obviously made by a lower-end furniture company to sell at a competitive
price. The table has a value of $75. to $100. and the chairs would be $20. to $25.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.