Antique Furniture/Table Evaluation

table distance view
table distance view  

table top
table top  
I am considering having refinished a table that used to belong to my grandparents.  It was made by Warsaw Furniture Manufacturing Company.  It needs extensive work but probably would look nice when redone.  I am attaching pictures of the table.  What is the table's value?  Is it worth refinishing?  Thanks very much.

Hi Neal,

Warsaw furniture is not considered to have any great value and the cost to have it
restored would be more than what it is worth.

I place a value of $75. to $125. on the table due to lack of desirability.

Best Regards,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.