Antique Furniture/Vanity / Mirror from 1930's depression era

Question
vanity
vanity  

mirror
mirror  
I was looking for the value of this matching vanity/mirror set.  There are no markings that indicate who made it.  I understand perhaps on the back of the mirror there may be a date, but do not want to ruin the piece by messing with the wooden veneer backing.  This piece has been in the same family for 100 years.

Answer
This was manufactured in the 1920s and was part of a set at one time.  often you will find the letters on the rear 'WAL' which is the stain used, walnut.

since these can be used as a vanity or as a desk with the mirror removed and hung on a wall, they usually will sell at 450 in stores.

Antique Furniture

robert klein