Antique Furniture/Dining Room Set

This set is available from an estate sale and I have been asked to make an offer.  The seller has no idea how old the pieces are - Just looking for an opinion.

Thank you!

this is 1920s-early 40 set in what most call duncan phyfe style.  more accurately it is federal and sheraton style.  some say the company operated 1898 till 1953.

table and 4 chairs would sell in a shop at 350/400 retail, china cabinet at 250 retail.  all depends on condition

This from the Hoboken Historical Museum:
Ferguson Brothers Manufacturing Company (founded 1878 in New York City) was was wholesale manufacturer of furniture and accessories located in Hoboken from 1900 until the business closed in 1945. Large factory at Eighth and Monroe Sts., mailing address 832 Monroe St.

mahogany veneers with base probably sweet gum.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.