Antique Furniture/Drop Leaf Table

Question
Front View Table
Front View Table  

Open Table
Open Table  
Hello!  Was hoping to find out the approximate age and manufacturer of this drop leaf table, as well as its current value.  It was owned by husband's grandmother but any markings from the manufacturer are gone.   One drawer. And the sides are extended by a board that rotates out to hold the leaf.

Thanks so much!

Answer
I need two more pictures please.

turn the table upside down on a pad on the floor and take a picture of the underside.

also, take a picture of the drawer--drawer out and take the picture of the outside of the side where the side meets the front so i can clearly see the dovetails of butt joint-probably dovetails.

after this i may need more but will let you know.

thing is that these could be 1850 up to today so i have to look for the type of construction and tooling.

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein