Antique Furniture/Walter of Wabash table and 6 chairs

Danielle, the cat lady wrote at 2016-04-23 17:37:08
Hello Mr. Klein,

Ive made some decisions regarding my table and chairs. My mother had a fabulous 1970's Drexel Heritage set of bamboo dining room furniture that I've had refinished and is so perfect in my tiny beach cottage. I still love this set but have decided to sell it to my friend, whose made me a $200 offer--as is. I paid more, (prior to the abuse by my cat and dye accident!)  but if that is fair, I will let it go. And how much do you think I could ask if I refinish it as you instructed? Any information is greatly appreciated! As always many thanks in advance, Danielle

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.