Antique Furniture/Help identifying brand/date/materials of Antique Dresser

Question
Dan\'s Antique Dresser
Dan's Antique Dresser  

Attached is a photo of my friends Antique Dresser.  I've been researching online and have been unable to identify the brand/date or type of material.  We'd love to find out more about the dresser and its origins as well as an estimated value if at all possible.  Thank you for your help.

Answer
use the followup function and post a picture of the outside of a drawer where the side meets the front.
also: a picture of the rear of the drawer taken with the drawer upsidedown showing the outside of the back and bottom of the drawer in the same shot.

the columns and drawer fronts are mahogany veneer in the flame grain pattern.  I will guess that the secondary woods will be tulip poplar and/or southern pine.  again will say for sure after additional pictures.
as to origin, not sure yet will wait for the additional pictures.  it is either from the UK or USA.  as to brand, without a label there is no way to determine the manufacturer of the thousands in operation.

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein