Antique Furniture/Interested in learning more about this desk

Question
desk
desk  
I brought this desk at a online auction. I did not see any marking on it but am interesting in gaining more knowledge. Here is some information that they provided:
Desk measures 36 inches wide, 64 inches long and 30 inches high. desk is solid wood with drawers that reach the full 36 inches deep and include the original wooden adjustable dividers. Some damage to desk from repeated use, particularly around the trim. Includes original hardware from Eagle Lock Company.

Answer
Hi Michael,

There is not much information I can provide you with other than the desk
was most likely made in the 1920's in the Jacobean style.

It is not a style that is popular today therefore limiting its value at
$200. to $250.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III