Antique Furniture/Interested in learning more about this desk

I brought this desk at a online auction. I did not see any marking on it but am interesting in gaining more knowledge. Here is some information that they provided:
Desk measures 36 inches wide, 64 inches long and 30 inches high. desk is solid wood with drawers that reach the full 36 inches deep and include the original wooden adjustable dividers. Some damage to desk from repeated use, particularly around the trim. Includes original hardware from Eagle Lock Company.

Hi Michael,

There is not much information I can provide you with other than the desk
was most likely made in the 1920's in the Jacobean style.

It is not a style that is popular today therefore limiting its value at
$200. to $250.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.