Antique Furniture/Interested in what this table is worth, where and when it's from.

End table top
End table top  
Can you please help me know the age of this table and where it's from and year possibly. What it's worth would be good to know also. Thanks for your time and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks. Sam S

Hi Sam,

What I can tell you is that your table was most likely made in the 1920's.
It is in the Jacobean style which was made by numerous companies at that
time period. It is difficult to assign a specific manufacturer since there
are no real archives available.
As for value, your table has a value of $250. to $275.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.