Antique Furniture/Interested in what this table is worth, where and when it's from.

Question
Table
Table  

End table top
End table top  
Can you please help me know the age of this table and where it's from and year possibly. What it's worth would be good to know also. Thanks for your time and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks. Sam S

Answer
Hi Sam,

What I can tell you is that your table was most likely made in the 1920's.
It is in the Jacobean style which was made by numerous companies at that
time period. It is difficult to assign a specific manufacturer since there
are no real archives available.
As for value, your table has a value of $250. to $275.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III