Antique Furniture/Kittenger Three Leaf Table

Kittenger drop leaf table
Kittenger drop leaf ta  
Hello, we picked this table up today and I was wondering what its called? Also interested in value and age. It has an inlay on top, could it possibly be leather? Any info you could pass on would be great! Thanks!

Hi Lyn,

Your "Kittinger" Drop Leaf Table made of Walnut was most likely made in the 1920's.
It is hard to tell from your photo if the center insert is made of leather or a
wood veneer with a crazed finish.

With the obvious condition issues the value of the table is limited to $150. to $200.

Best Regards,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.