Antique Furniture/Lammert chest

Lammert chest
Lammert chest  

lammert tag
lammert tag  
Could you give  me an estimate on this Lammert's piece? It has 7 drawers. I have the top decoration pieces, but they are not attached due to moving. Thanks.

As i am sure you know, Lammerts was a retail store and not a manufacturer.  They were a true tradition until their closing about 8 years ago.

I need you to take two more pictures.  Use the follow up function to post them so the post stays intact.

need a full view of the front and of the rear.
Do you have the pediment that goes top center?  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.