Antique Furniture/What is the value of my Tomlinson sofa?

Question
Tomlinson sofa
Tomlinson sofa  

Broken leg
Broken leg  
What is the ball park value for my used Tomlinson twin sofa. One back leg is broken off but seems like it would be easy to mend (I had it glued well at one point but came off again during move).  I use a wooden block to hold that corner up, and the broken leg cannot be detected when skirt is down.   Otherwise in fair condition.  Can you give value both in perfect condition, and with the defects (used, broken leg)?  Very curious what I actually have had all these years.  Thanks!

Answer
Hi Heather,

Your Thomlinson Sofa is of average quality.  It appears that the rear leg would benefit by
using a dowel to fasten it to the frame preventing it from coming off again.

Once repaired your sofa would have a value of $200. to $250.  As is $50.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III