Antique Furniture/W A Hathaway

Question
Buffet
Buffet  
I am wondering what the value is of the attached buffet. It appears that there was a top to this piece that is missing but other than that it is in very good condition.  I think it is made out of mohogany.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thank you!

Answer
This is a dresser which had a mirror on top at one time.

cant see the wood good enough to verify, but is either walnut or mahogany veneers.

made around 1920 and has some condition issues on the top right drawer.
cannot see if the hardware is intact or replacements.  these usually had drop pulls on them.

as it sits it would sell at 75-100 in a store.

hope this is what you needed.

thanks  

Antique Furniture

robert klein