Antique Furniture/Weiman Table & a Washstand

Coffee Table
Coffee Table  

Should I keep because there might be value, someday? Or, you see no value, and I might as well repurpose?
With no luck, I've searched the Internet over trying to find similar items for both.
- Coffee table is Weiman/ marked 'Heirloom Quality #5253'
- Assuming it is called a washstand, the piece has no marks. Appears to be a walnut wood. Not sure if this is a particular style? Marble top, mirror, drawers.

If these items are familiar to you, I'd truly appreciate any insight about them for determining their value, if any.

Thank you,

coffee table would sell at 250.  it is a nice one and i am assuming the condition of the top is good and it is sturdy.  it is not weiman that makes it at 250 but the style.

the washstand is around 1880-1900, victorian style. would sell at 550-650 if in good condition.  should be walnut but tulip poplar and sweet gum were used.  big difference between grain patterns of walnut the the other woods mentioned.
drawers joints might be machine cut dovetails or Knapp joints most likely

hope this helps

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.