Antique Furniture/2 imperial pieces

Question
Table
Table  

Coffee table
Coffee table  
I have two Imperial pieces that came from  my grandmothers home.  I'm wondering the date possibly that they were manufactured .  One has 796 on the underside and the other has the gold leafing, but no number? Could I get a possible estimate of their worth and possible suggestions on how to restore/clean them in a cost-effective manner?

Answer
would you post a picture of the label please.
use the followup function so the thread will remain intact.

thanks.

The wood is mahogany veneer and the legs probably sweet gum stained mahogany.

for care, buy antique mahogany color Briwax and wax the tables, leather and all wood.

the embossing on the leather is called gold leafing or gilding.  the black embossing is called blind embossing.

will say more once i see the pictures of the label--in focus please.

Antique Furniture

robert klein