Antique Furniture/Antique Burlwood Bedroom Set

Vanity with mirror and seat
Vanity with mirror and  
I am curious to know what our bedroom set is worth.  My husband bought this from an older couple over 30 years ago and I am not sure of the age of the furniture but he thinks they had it since the 50's.  We have the full size headboard, footboard, rails, nightstand, vanity with mirror and seat and tall dresser.  Everything is in good condition with a few scratches.  We want to sell but not sure how much to ask.  Thank you for your help.  Amy

looks to be from the 20s-30s.

pictures are not close or clear enough for me to see the wood grain to help with that but if you sue the followup function and retake a close photo of the grain i might can help there.  Burl is a type of pattern in many types and species of wood, walnut, elm, maple and the list goes on.

also need photos of all pieces you want evaluated to help with a value.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.