Antique Furniture/Antique Burlwood Bedroom Set

Question
Dresser
Dresser  

Vanity with mirror and seat
Vanity with mirror and  
I am curious to know what our bedroom set is worth.  My husband bought this from an older couple over 30 years ago and I am not sure of the age of the furniture but he thinks they had it since the 50's.  We have the full size headboard, footboard, rails, nightstand, vanity with mirror and seat and tall dresser.  Everything is in good condition with a few scratches.  We want to sell but not sure how much to ask.  Thank you for your help.  Amy

Answer
looks to be from the 20s-30s.

pictures are not close or clear enough for me to see the wood grain to help with that but if you sue the followup function and retake a close photo of the grain i might can help there.  Burl is a type of pattern in many types and species of wood, walnut, elm, maple and the list goes on.

also need photos of all pieces you want evaluated to help with a value.

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein