Antique Furniture/Armoire value

Armoire by bakers
Armoire by bakers  
I've bought an armoire by bakers at an estate sale.  I'm submitting a photo and would like to know that value of this fine piece of furniture. Thank you for your time.

Hi Omar,

Your Country French style Armoire value has dipped somewhat in the marketplace
with too many examples coming to auction. With a lack of interest in this form
as compared in earlier years when many people were using them to house
televisions, this is not the case today.

As a result I place a value range of $1,500 to $1800. for it.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.