Antique Furniture/Flint and Horner furniture

Question
Dining Furniture (a)
Dining Furniture (a)  
Dining furniture
Dining furniture  
QUESTION: looking for the value of these pieces

ANSWER: use the follow up function and post a picture of the label

thanks

looks like a piece of molding is missing on the left door.  do you have it?

door
door  

doora
doora  
QUESTION: I am unsure what piece you are talking about...I have attached 2 more pics...I also have 2 more pieces of the same style...

Answer
I now see that the molding is there, sorry about that.

could you send a picture of the label please--to my email address as an attachment.

It is a nice set, at one point Flint and Horner did not manyfacture furniture but retailed good furniture from other manufacturers.

This set is a good one in style and would be well made even if they only retailed it from the store.

in my area the sideboard would sell at 950-1200, table at 850-1000 and chairs at 125-150 each.

hope this is what you needed.

Antique Furniture

robert klein