Antique Furniture/Flint and Horner furniture

Dining Furniture (a)
Dining Furniture (a)  
Dining furniture
Dining furniture  
QUESTION: looking for the value of these pieces

ANSWER: use the follow up function and post a picture of the label

looks like a piece of molding is missing on the left door.  do you have it?

QUESTION: I am unsure what piece you are talking about...I have attached 2 more pics...I also have 2 more pieces of the same style...

I now see that the molding is there, sorry about that.

could you send a picture of the label please--to my email address as an attachment.

It is a nice set, at one point Flint and Horner did not manyfacture furniture but retailed good furniture from other manufacturers.

This set is a good one in style and would be well made even if they only retailed it from the store.

in my area the sideboard would sell at 950-1200, table at 850-1000 and chairs at 125-150 each.

hope this is what you needed.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.