Antique Furniture/Harmony House furniture

I recently came upon some old antique Harmony House furniture and would to know what its worth so i can sell it at a decent price. i have attached a few pics of the furniture.  i have the full bedroom set with mirror and bed frame head board.

Thanks, Julio pacheco

Hi Julio,

Your pieces appear to be in very clean condition which were most likely made in the 1940's.

Since you did not furnish me with the size of the bed or a photo I can only tell you
that the chests have a value of $275. to $350. each.

A mirror would be $$ $200. and depending on the size of the bed  $200. to $275.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.