Antique Furniture/Harmony House furniture

Question
dresser
dresser  

bureau
bureau  
I recently came upon some old antique Harmony House furniture and would to know what its worth so i can sell it at a decent price. i have attached a few pics of the furniture.  i have the full bedroom set with mirror and bed frame head board.

Thanks, Julio pacheco

Answer
Hi Julio,

Your pieces appear to be in very clean condition which were most likely made in the 1940's.

Since you did not furnish me with the size of the bed or a photo I can only tell you
that the chests have a value of $275. to $350. each.

A mirror would be $$175.to $200. and depending on the size of the bed  $200. to $275.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III