Antique Furniture/Table

Question
Table
Table  

Side of table/leg
Side of table/leg  
Hello, would like to know more about this piece,age, type of wood, what is the most common use for it and value, if I consider selling it how much would it be worth. Thank you

Answer
This is a 1900-1915 quartersawn oak library table.  I have sold this table in top condition, restored in a darker color, at 775 in the shop.  these sell at auction around 300-350  and sell from houses at 200.  all depends on condition of the surfaces and veneers.

used as sofa tables, foyer tables, decorator tables.  please DO NOT have it cut down into coffee table height.

you should keep this table.

thanks

hope this helps

Antique Furniture

robert klein