Antique Furniture/What type of chair is this and Date?

Childs Chair
Childs Chair  

Childs Chair 2
Childs Chair 2  
Hi there! I am really stumped on this one. So I need all the help I can get. It looks like some type of childs chair, but I really cant say. The seat does come off. The height is 21.5" tall 16" wide,& 13" deep . I found this pieces and other head scratcher antique furniture at an estate of a 93 year old collector! Any help on what, date, period, type, etc would be so helpful! Best Regards!

I would like you to send a few pictures of this chair and the post to my email address.  send photos as attachments.  lots of good clear pics of all surface and joints.  seat out pictures from top and underneath.  measurements too.

this may take some time to research.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.