Antique Furniture/H.P. Robertson Co. Table

1912 H.P. Robertson Company
1912 H.P. Robertson Co  

Bottom of the drawer
Bottom of the drawer  
An inspection sticker underneath the pullout drawer says 1912 H.P. Robertson Co. Jamestown, N.Y. No.945 and then inspected by but you cannot read the name. I'm wondering what would be alright to use to clean it up a bit and the value of it. Thank you in advance, Richard Wentz

Hi Richard,

Rather than give you the name of a product I recommend that you go on line
to search for furniture cleaning and restoration products.

As for a value I feel the range for your table would be $275. to $350.

Good luck and Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.