Antique Furniture/Hale Vermont chair

Hale Vermont
Hale Vermont  
I have asked questions a couple times and keep forgetting to attach pictures,I'm trying to find out about the dining set for hale Vermont it has 6 chairs and 1 leaf approx 1920 ,came from my husbands parents,this one had claw feet the set is in storage and only have pictures of this chair sorry for mistakes

No mistakes, all is good.  it is near impossible for me to talk about what i cannot see so pictures are needed.

not sure what you want to know but the chair set wood looks like it is sweet gum or birch which both would be customary.  in a retail store they would sell at 150 each.  table if a match and in good shape with the same legs would sell at 650.  it would be my guess that there is a walnut or mahogany veneer on the table top.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.