Antique Furniture/Kittinger antique, hand painted unique shelf

Good afternoon Mr.Harrison!

I have this beautiful piece of furniture and I am interested in selling it, but so far I couldn't find anything that will be similar to my shelf/ cabinet I know some of the Kittinger furniture were exclusive and I would like to have an appraisal and some information about it, if this one is an authentic piece.

Height: 48 inch
Width on the top:11 inch
Length on the top:17 inch

It has to shelves and one little compartment on the botom with a painted door.

I would really appreciate your expertise and professionalism.

I am really looking forward to hear from you soon.

With best regards,

Ps: I have some more photos if you might need them, the shelf has the Kittinger bronze mark at back right on top.

Hi Caroline,

While Kittinger made high quality furniture not all of it is marketable today.

Your cabinet was made in the 1920's and what Kittinger buyers are looking for
are the pieces that they made from 1937 to 1990 for the Colonial
Williamsburg Foundation.

Therefore, your piece is undervalued and has a value of $250. to $325.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.