Antique Furniture/Kittinger antique, hand painted unique shelf

Question
 door
door  

side
side  
Good afternoon Mr.Harrison!

I have this beautiful piece of furniture and I am interested in selling it, but so far I couldn't find anything that will be similar to my shelf/ cabinet I know some of the Kittinger furniture were exclusive and I would like to have an appraisal and some information about it, if this one is an authentic piece.

Height: 48 inch
Width on the top:11 inch
Length on the top:17 inch

It has to shelves and one little compartment on the botom with a painted door.

I would really appreciate your expertise and professionalism.

I am really looking forward to hear from you soon.

With best regards,

Caroline

Ps: I have some more photos if you might need them, the shelf has the Kittinger bronze mark at back right on top.

Answer
Hi Caroline,

While Kittinger made high quality furniture not all of it is marketable today.

Your cabinet was made in the 1920's and what Kittinger buyers are looking for
are the pieces that they made from 1937 to 1990 for the Colonial
Williamsburg Foundation.

Therefore, your piece is undervalued and has a value of $250. to $325.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III