Antique Furniture/Kittinger Williamsburg Adaptation Buffet

Kittinger Buffet exterior
Kittinger Buffet exter  

Kittinger Buffet interior
Kittinger Buffet inter  
I have this Kittinger Williamsburg Adaptation buffet, number WA1017.  It was purchased in the 1960's and is in good condition.  Can you tell me what it's worth?

Hi Bill,

Having dealt in Kittinger furniture for the past 40 years I can tell you that I have never
purchased a WA1017 Sideboard for my inventory, due to a lack of interest
with today's buyers.

As far as a value, I see these sideboards sell in the range of $ $850. depending on
condition and location in the country.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.