Antique Furniture/Knox Mfg Furniture dining set

China cabinet
China cabinet  

This set was passed on to my husband from his grandmother.  We had it refinished in 2003.  The china cabinet has "No 95 China From Knox Furn Mfg Co High Point NC" on the back.  Can you tell me when it was manufactured & how much I should sell it for?  The table has a leaf & six chairs.

Hi Stacie,

Your  dining set was made in the 1920's. They are obviously refinished which can effect
its resale value.
The value of your pieces would be, China Cabinet $300. Sideboard $350. Dining Table $325.
An average for the chairs would be $45.k to $50. each.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.