Antique Furniture/Value of French provincial style bedroom set

Question
Dresser
Dresser  

Chest
Chest  
Thank you for your help with an earlier question.  Here I have my parents' 65-70 year old dresser, chest, and full size headboard/bed frame set.  The finish is the original.  It seems well made, however I have not found any information about the maker.  I am interested in learning about the set and about its likely value for sale or donation.  Thanks so much.

Answer
Hi Judith,

While I can not tell you who the maker was for your set, what  I can tell you is that
they are in the Louis 15th Provincial adaption style. Since they are not in the high-end range
their value will be somewhat limited.
The low chest value is $225. to $250. and the tall chest at $250. to $300.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III