Antique Furniture/Value of French provincial style bedroom set

Thank you for your help with an earlier question.  Here I have my parents' 65-70 year old dresser, chest, and full size headboard/bed frame set.  The finish is the original.  It seems well made, however I have not found any information about the maker.  I am interested in learning about the set and about its likely value for sale or donation.  Thanks so much.

Hi Judith,

While I can not tell you who the maker was for your set, what  I can tell you is that
they are in the Louis 15th Provincial adaption style. Since they are not in the high-end range
their value will be somewhat limited.
The low chest value is $225. to $250. and the tall chest at $250. to $300.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.