Antique Furniture/Advice please

Question
Great chair
Great chair  
Hello, this piece was handed down to me from my father. I'm wondering where, who, what, when this might be.  It is such a great chair I have had it for so long and it is so cool.  

Much appreciated...

Answer
called a Savonarola chair made around 1890-1900.  as to who made it there were about 5000 factories in operation so without a label there is no way anyone can tell you which manufactured this one.

did someone put fabric on the seat, cant tell what is going on there?  and the picture is too distant to tell you the wood.

you can use the followup function and repost close picture so i can see the wood grain.

retail as is about 350, restored properly 6-700$ in a store.

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein