Antique Furniture/dumbwaiter table

3 tier table
3 tier table  

bottom table
bottom table  
I am trying to get a value & an age on this 3 tier table.  Any info is helpful - it is in very good shape, i just cleaned & waxed it.

Hi Joe,

Your three tier Dumbwaiter Table appears to be made of mahogany and crafted at some
time in the 1940's. Since it is not the most desirable form with saber legs
as opposed to the Queen Anne style with a pad foot. (see attached photo link).

I feel the value for your table would be in the $175. to $200. range. Keep in
mind that the better the form the better the price.

Best Wishes,

e. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.