Antique Furniture/mt airy endtables

top of tables
top of tables  

I have these two Facade by mt airy end tables that i think are walnut.  as you can see they are not perfect & i am curious what i should do to fix the tops & also what a value as is & restored might be.  There is a small chip on the side of one of them but other than what you can see in pics they are in good condition otherwise.

Thanks for your help

Hi Joe,

From what I can see in your photos the end tables are in poor condition and they are
not a desirable model which further hinders their value. In order to restore them
it would take a professional and the cost would be more than what they would be worth.
In fine condition the pair have a value of $275. to $325.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.