Antique Furniture/mt airy endtables

Question
top of tables
top of tables  

inside
inside  
Hello,

I have these two Facade by mt airy end tables that i think are walnut.  as you can see they are not perfect & i am curious what i should do to fix the tops & also what a value as is & restored might be.  There is a small chip on the side of one of them but other than what you can see in pics they are in good condition otherwise.

Thanks for your help

Answer
Hi Joe,

From what I can see in your photos the end tables are in poor condition and they are
not a desirable model which further hinders their value. In order to restore them
it would take a professional and the cost would be more than what they would be worth.
In fine condition the pair have a value of $275. to $325.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III