Antique Furniture/Sales price

Question
Secretary open
Secretary open  
Secretary CLosed
Secretary CLosed  
QUESTION: I inherited this Secretary recently and would like a sales price on it.  It has 10 secret hiding places in it in the work area, there is a small knob missing under the drop, but it is in the drawer it came from and the missing piece of veneer on the lower right side, in in its closest drawer as well. inside the small door are two flat-faced drawers matching the curved faced drawers. one over the other, and above them are two letter boxes side by side... I love the sawtooth pattern in the sides to allow the shelves to be adjustable! One pain of glass is cracked but it is all there.  If my pictures are not appropriate or helpful, where can I find instruction on how to take proper ones?  With two I was not sure what to send.
Thank You
Thomas

ANSWER: Going to need more pictures of the secretary.  send to email please as attachments to the email.  picture of the outside of the side of one drawer where where the front meets the side so i can see the joint.  Also picture of the hole the drawer comes out of and of the outside of the bottom of the drawer.

picture of the back if possible.

from the previous post, please send a picture of the underneath of a chair showing the corners under the seat and with the seat out also picture from the top showing where the seat was.

thanks

underside
underside  

topside
topside  
QUESTION: As requested here are more pictures...I appreciate your time and your information!

Answer
I have to go out of town on business but would like to continue this conversation when I return by email

what you have is very very good, not the normal and it would be criminal not to devote the proper amount of time on these pictures and questions.

I forgot to mention that if you are selling you might contact the company I deal with in Danville, VA.  B&H Auctions, steve and cindy burke.

thanks

Antique Furniture

robert klein